Friday, February 26, 2010

The Bridge to Change...

It's been two weeks since I started this blog.  And I am having a hard time keeping up with it (as some of you who have been following it may have noticed).  Change is needed.  I need to cross the bridge to change.  It's not always an easy bridge to cross.  It's a very humbling bridge.  It's a bridge were you realize you made a mistake, but you have a choice.  You can either stay where you are and live with the failure and guilt of not succeeding.  OR you can choose to cross the bridge, admit your mistake, and head toward change.  
So I've made a decision...I am changing the blog.  The goal will still be the same, 365 photos in one year, but I will not be blogging daily (the number of photos won't change, just the number of blogs).  I will be blogging weekly.  How many times a week?  I don't know.  I will give myself the grace and flexibility to let each week and what is going on that week to determine how many times I will blog.  I appreciate your patience and support with me through all of this.  I'm still very excited about this coming year and what it holds for me, my family and this little business I'm trying to start.


So please stop by mi casa weekly to see what has been going on with us.  I love reading your comments.


Here is Hannah crossing over a bridge...
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment