Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Another Snow Day in TN...

We had another snow day here in TN.  I'm getting a little tired of them.  Don't get me wrong I actually love the snow.  I lived many years in the Northeast and I can honestly say that there is a piece of my heart that is still there.  But here in TN the world stops for 2 inches of snow and we've had an abnormal amount of snow this year.  So my "life" has stopped too many times.  If you know me I am all about routine.  I enjoyed the first couple of snow days.  I caught up on all my indoor projects.  But now it's time to get back to the routine.


I decided to post  this sledding picture hoping that it will be my last snow day.  I'm thinking of it as a farwell to the snow for the season.  We'll see what happens. 

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for inviting me to your blog,the pictures are exquisite and the blogging is not far behind!!! I look forward to reading some more so, keep up the good work!!! BTW this school year Bella started as a Brownie and
    Sophie is a Daisy!!!
    Elvy

    ReplyDelete