Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Always Be Prepared!

I was a Girl Scout and now my daughter is a Girl Scout.  Actually she is a Daisy Scout, which you can imagine I just love.  Daisy Scouts weren't around when I was younger but if I was a Daisy Scout maybe I could attribute my love of daisies to my early years of scouting.  I started out as a Brownie Scout...maybe that's why I love chocolate???

Today we went to the Firehouse on a field trip.  The firemen talked to the girls about safety and then gave us a tour.  As we were walking around I noticed their boots.  They were not by their lockers.  They were by the doors to the fire engine and truck.  And the doors to the fire engine and truck were left open.  I started thinking about how prepared they were, and how the scouting motto is "Be Prepared".  I'm not going to get all deep on you, but I'll leave you with just one question...Are you prepared?  Always Be Prepared!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment