Thursday, February 18, 2010

Appreciating Great Friends

Teacher appreciation week ended with a delicious lunch made by the parents.  I want to take this time as we have been talking about appreciation to tell you about the women I work with.  I have to say that they are some of the most amazing women I know.  They are beautiful, talented, and loving.  They have challenged me to grow, to think big, and to open my heart to great friendships.  When we first moved to TN I felt pretty lonely.  We had no family or friends here.  I became even more isolated as I had my first child and became a "stay at home mom".  When it was time for preschool, I did the usual looking around for the "right" fit.  Little did I know that what would become the right fit for Hannah would also become the right fit for me.  And it's not just about a right fit, it's about a place where you can be yourself and loved and encouraged for who you are. 
So ladies...I don't think you know how much this has meant to me. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!  I appreciate all of you for loving me and accepting me into your family.  Love you...Besitos...


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


As I said yesterday, the theme was under the sea, so there were little fish on the center of each table.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment