Friday, February 5, 2010

Happy Birthday to ME!!!

Yes, today is my birthday. My birthday to me is about starting a new year, "my" new year, "my own personal" new year. So when everyone else is making "New Year's Resolutions" on Jan. 1. I'm waiting til Feb. 5. I don't really make resolutions, but more like goals and dreams for "my" new year. So one of my dreams is to start a photography business. Why photography some of you may ask? Well...I think I'll save that answer for another time. But for now I want to let you know what I want to accomplish with this photoblog. I have an ambitious goal. My goal is to post a photo every day. 365 photos that will represent a year of my life. A diary of photos. I'm excited and overwhelmed by the goal. But I'm looking forward to how it will evolve and what it will look like next year at this time. My hope is that through this photoblog you will get to know me and my photography a little better.

I decided to start this photoblog for Casa Daisy Photography with a photo of daisies given to me by my dear friends for my birthday. So, here they are...I just love daisies.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment