Saturday, February 6, 2010

Casa de Vicki

My afternoon was spent at my friend Vicki's house. Vicki and I met a few years ago when I was looking into a new preschool for my daughter. Vicki had the patience to deal with a very picky mother (ME) who wanted the BEST experience for her daughter. I had just been through an ugly situation at another preschool. Vicki took the time to answer all my calls and questions no matter how crazy they were. Who would have know that just a few weeks after our initial meeting I would start working at that preschool. And a few weeks after that we would start on our journey of become friends. Great friends. Vicki is a friend that I cherish.


Here are a few photos of Vicki. She needed head shots for some up coming ventures she is starting, so we spent the afternoon playing with clothes, lighting, and photography. I'm sure this won't be the only time you see Vicki on this photoblog. I think she looks beautiful, so I'm sure I'll be taking more photos of her.



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Doesn't she look amazing...I had a hard time choosing just one.

No comments:

Post a Comment