Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Just a Favorite...

Here is a photo I've taken of my daughter recently.  Her eyes are my favorite part of the photo.  For me someone's eyes are the most important part of a photo, more so than a smile.  The eyes can tell a thought or feeling.  Her eyes in this photo show the beauty and innocence of a child.  What can I say...I just love her to death.  The most amazing gift I have ever received is her.  I pray she will grow up to be a strong and godly woman.  I could go on and on about what she has meant to my life and what an amazing little girl she is, but for now I'll just share her photo.

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Valerie you are blessed, she is beautiful. Her eyes are identical to you know who's but with innocence in them. I am sure she will grow up to be a strong and godly woman because she is her mother and grandma's child.

    ReplyDelete